Hi,

I made some changes and now I’m getting the following error message:

2015-09-09 13:26:34.424 LTWALTest1[16833:6675944] Layout still needs update
after calling -[NSScrollView layout].  NSScrollView or one of its superclasses
may have overridden -layout without calling super. Or, something may have
dirtied layout in the middle of updating it.  Both are programming errors in
Cocoa Auto-layout.  The former is pretty likely to arise if some pre-Cocoa
Auto-layout class had a method called layout, but it should be fixed.

I don’t have layout defined in any of my own classes and I wasn’t getting this
error before I updated a view and added some extra controls. I don’t get any
XCode/IB errors or warning but I get the above message in the console?

Should I ignore it? If not how to fix it?

Thanks a lot
Dave