On Sep 11, 2015, at 21:05 , Quincey Morris
<quinceymor...@rivergatesoftware.com> wrote:

> There’s a sub-hierarchy of 3 other things, called “Table Cell View” […],
> "Table View Cell” […] and “Table View Cell” […].

On reflection, I feel obliged to emphasize — for anyone who enjoys the
painfully funny — the perverseness of this little piece of IB idiocy. The word
“cell” is being used in 2 different senses here, and the object that’s most
important to configure — the middle one — is not either kind of cell, but a
text field. But it’s weirder than that. All three names are UI labels, which
means they serve no function in your app. They’re all arbitrary, and have no
purpose but to clarify to you which object is which.

If there’s not enough fun in that, try adding a second column to the table.
(Spoiler: yes, it uses all the same names again in the new column.)

You can’t make this stuff up.