> On Sep 13, 2015, at 3:58 AM, sqwarqDev <sqwarq...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> I basically want to read the list and determine whether anything in a
> user-defined set of "blacklisted" apps is in there or not. Alas, I can’t find
> anything either in Cocoa docs or from searching the mother net.
>
> Any clues much appreciated.

You might try playing around with AppleScript, and look especially at the
System Preferences application's scripting terminology dictionary. The script
statements below will open the Accessibility list. From there, I believe you
would have to use GUI Scripting to get the names of the applications in the
list, but I don't know whether that is possible. Apple worked hard to make sure
you cannot authorize access programmatically.

tell application "System Preferences"
        tell pane id "com.apple.preference.security"
                reveal anchor "Privacy_Accessibility"
        end tell
end tell

--