I use NSAlert to display a dialog with OK/Cancel, and noticed this had
(wrongly) not been localized in my code. However, I noticed some other
things. From the spec, if I replace OK/Cancel with other text, the
automatic assignment of keyboard shortcuts is not done. All of this can be
fixed, but I'm wondering if there is an approved method which would display
a dialog with text, OK, or OK/Cancel localized to the current locale.

Thanks in advance.