Hello,

it’s been a while :-)
I started to rewrite a Plugin from Carbon to Cocoa and I have some trouble with
the NSColorPane.
The colorPane opens, I can choose any color, change the mode etc, but I can
close it only with the ESC key.
None of the boxes in the title bar react on a click.
Neither the close box (that’s the one I need) nor the resize box.
A double click in the title bar is resizing the box.
So to see what’s going on I did this:

[ panel setDelegate: sender];

and then:
-(BOOL)respondsToSelector:(SEL)aSelector
{
    NSString *methodName = NSStringFromSelector(aSelector);
    NSLog(@"antwortet auf Selector: %@", methodName);
    return [super respondsToSelector:aSelector];
}

and I get all kind of responses, but none, when I click on one of the buttons
in the title bar.

I also tried this:
NSButton *closeButton = [[ NSColorPanel sharedColorPanel]
standardWindowButton:NSWindowCloseButton];
[closeButton setTarget:self];
 [closeButton setAction:@selector(closePanel:)];

but it doesn’t do anything :(

When I press the ESC-key the close buttons nevertheless blinks shortly and then
windowWillClose gets fired.

I believe I miss something here …

thanks for any hint
Matthias