A simple app with iOS 9.0.2:
MasterView has TableView + SearchBar
DetailView has other stuff.

Two things I am trying to do (and failing miserably)

Scenario A:
Back from DetailView to MasterView with keyboard already in place.
What I get (and don’t like) is: MasterView slides in from left (but without
keyboard), then the keyboard slides in from below.

The obvious solution: activate the keyboard in viewWillAppear. This worked fine
in 8.0, but 9.0 has a new behaviour:
MasterView slides in from left with keyboard (good!), keyboard disappears
(sigh), keyboard slides in from below.

Scenario B:
Back from DetailView to MasterView without keyboard (but with SearchBar active).
I tried to do [ self.searchController.searchBar resignFirstResponder] in
viewDidAppear, but this seems to have no effect.

Gerriet.