Our webservices are hosted in some local IP, to bypass the App Transport
Security I added this as dictionary for NSAppTransportSecurity key in my
info.plist file:

<dict>
<key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key>
<false/>
<key>NSExceptionDomains</key>
<dict>
<key>localhost</key>
<dict>
<key>NSExceptionAllowsInsecureHTTPLoads</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>10.32.27.12</key>
<dict>
<key>NSExceptionAllowsInsecureHTTPLoads</key>
<true/>
</dict>
</dict>
</dict>

but for some reasons I am still getting this error message:

App Transport Security has blocked a cleartext HTTP (http://) resource load
since it is insecure. Temporary exceptions can be configured via your app's
Info.plist file

Any ideas?

--
Thanks,