Hi all,I am new to Cocoa and Objective-C so I hope you will forgive my
question if it sounds stupid.

I am looking for some tutorials or demos on Cocoa Agents. I do not have to
write a daemon, and I have found a few articles discussing the differences
between daemons and agents on a Mac, but no real tutorial discussing HOW you
write an Agent.

Could anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance,

Chris

--
I would rather be ashes than dust
A spark burnt out in a brilliant blaze, than to be stifled in dry rot