I have a single control with a double value. The control is bound to an array
controller selection. When multiple objects are selected, if the double values
are not the same, the control (NSTextField) will display “Multiple Values”.

One of the array controller’s selected objects has a double value of 20.0. The
other selected object has a double value of 20.001.

I need the control to show these two values are equal (display 20.0). The
control has a NSNumberFormater set to show 1 decimal place which works fine
when each object is selected individually. But when both objects are selected
the control displays “Multiple Values”.

I don’t see any NSControl methods that deal with determining equality. I don’t
see any methods in NSArrayController that would help either.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

--Richard Charles