On 17 Nov 2015, at 00:30, Scott Berry <sb356...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my main storyboard I’d like to call my web view “BrowseAirports.”  How do
> I tell Xcode to do this so that when I call the code to open the web view it
> knows that my web view in storyboard is “BrowseAirports”?

Do you mean some name the user actually sees, or the one in Xcode's outline
view for a XIB file? If the latter, just click the little box at the bottom and
to the right of the bar containing all the toplevel objects of your XIB to show
their names and the full outline, and then just double-click a name to edit it.

Or do you mean the HTML title tag?

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://stacksmith.org