I have a bit of old code someone else wrote. I get warnings since getBytes
is deprecated since iOS 8. I don't know enough about this but would like to
use the *getBytes:length:* to turn them off. How would I get a length from
something like this? This is part of code I've bridged into a Swift project.

Thanks,
Eric

-(int) compareCBUUIDToInt:(CBUUID *)UUID1 UUID2:(UInt16)UUID2
{
    char b1[16];
 *   [UUID1.data getBytes:b1]; //<---*
    UInt16 b2 = [self swap:UUID2];