Hi all.  I'm trying to debug an issue on iOS where it appears that our app
isn't behaving properly after being put in Airplane Mode overnight and then
taken off of it.

What I'm seeing in the crash logs are messages about BKUnsuspendLimit which
leads me to think that the app is being restarted in the background and it's
not reconfiguring itself properly or going through the normal startup process
in that case.
BKUnsuspendLimit <BKNewProcess: 0x1366b6d20; com.sendwordnow.SWNDirect; pid:
1244; hostpid: -1> exceeded 15 wakes in 300 sec

To test this, is there any way to tell the OS to relaunch the app in the
background?

Thanks in advance.
Alex Zavatone