You know how you can click links in email, and heck, to open them in Safari (or
whatever browser)? Is there any way to write an extension of some sort that can
intercept this and re-write the URL? I tried to write a filter in Safari proper
for the URL that the user pastes into the address bar, but Safari plug-ins
don't have access to that.

I want to write a thing to strip all the utm_* parameters off the URLs.

What about intercepting the clipboard and rewriting text there?

TIA,

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com