I’ve got an app with a helper in the Contents/Library/LoginItems path. Both use
AFNetworking.framework. I currently install AFNetworking.framework in the main
app’s Framework path. I would like the helper to use AFNetworking from the main
app’s Framework’s folder.

I’ve tried setting the run path search path to something like
@executable_path/../../../../../Frameworks

but it still doesn’t run - coming back to me with an error that it can’t load
the dynamic library AFNetworking. As mostly an iOS developer for the last 8
years, how Xcode handles frameworks and how to get embedded stuff like this to
work isn’t really something I have a lot of experience with. So I’m hoping
perhaps someone has some help?

Here is the screenshot of my build phases with the frameworks. I’d love to get
some direction. Google doesn’t help much here unfortunately because the
terminology I think is too vague.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wa0o6n9sfa08kns/Screenshot%202015-12-23%2016.30.07.png?dl=0