I have a collection view in a navigation controller, and a custom animation for
the push. When I click on a cell, the segue fires, and prepareForSegue uses the
current collection view selection to determine what cell was tapped. Then the
animation delegate method is called, and it does the same thing.

Then I pop.

Then I tap another cell (or the same one). Once again, the segue fires, and is
able to use the collection view's selection to determine the cell that was
tapped. Then the animation delegate method is called, and now the selection is
empty.

I can, of course, save off the selected sell in prepareForSegue, but which this
inconsistency? Just more bugs from Apple?

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com