Hi Angelo,

2008/6/17 Angelo Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> I use the code at the end to let user click on an image and open a URL, this
> works, but not really satisfactory as when the mouse is moved over the image,
> the cursor was not changed to point-hand shape, any idea to improve this?
> Thanks,
>
> Angelo
>

> @interface BannerView : NSImageView
> {
> }
>

> - (void)mouseDown:(NSEvent *)theEvent
> {
>        if ([theEvent clickCount] ==1) {
>                NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString:@"http://www.cnn.com";];
>                [[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] openURL: url];
>        }
> }

You really shouldn't create new threads for a question you've already
asked about; it would have been enough to bump the original thread
("opening default email and browser from the code") again. The
original mail did include two questions, which number one had already
been answered.

Regards
Mattias