It looks safe...

> On Feb 10, 2016, at 07:39, diede...@tenhorses.com wrote:
>
> You can do that in the terminal, I found this terminal command online:
>
> find /Applications -name Sparkle.framework | awk -F'/' '{print $3}' | awk
> -F'.' '{print $1}'

This finds all files named Sparkle.framework in your applications folder and
pipes the path as a string to awk, which tokenizes the string first on '/' and
prints the 3rd token which is piped to awk again which this time tokenizes on
'.' (This is stripping of '.app') and prints the first token, the application
name.

Sandor