> On 12 Feb 2016, at 17:14, sqwarqDev <sqwarq...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> What I “think” (...read: “hope", cos I really need to be getting on with
> other stuff, like updating the Sparkle version in my own apps…) is my final
> version of the script to check for vulnerable Sparkle frameworks and
> prefPanes (system wide, including backups if connected):
>
> Script version 1.6:
>
> http://applehelpwriter.com/2016/02/10/how-to-check-for-sparkle-vulnerability/
>
> A great deal of excellent contributions have been made by folks over on the
> AppleScript Users list and it is by no means solely my own work.
>

> Best

That script reports things which use HTTP even if they are using a version of
Sparkle > 1.13, even though that is one of the requirements in your list at the
top. eg I’ve updated Hopper and VLC

> pwd
/Applications/Hopper Disassembler
v3.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Resources

> less Info.plist

…

<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
<string>1.13.1</string>

…

So Hopper according to me should be fine - but it shows in the list.