I have a date formatter applied to a formcell: 'MM/dd/yyyy’.

Upon entering the year, the field ‘completes' so that when I enter 01/01/2 it
converts it to 01/01/0002, inserting the zeros.

How do I stop the 'completion' behavior?

I have looked at:    [aTextView setAutomaticQuoteSubstitutionEnabled:NO]; and
[aTextView setAutomaticTextReplacementEnabled:NO];

but can’t figure out how to get the textfield textview from the NSFormCell.
This of course assumes that this is the correct direction to take.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

John