It really was the wrong format specifier. Turns out the crash was on the next
line where I used %d and %@ together. The -1 was an indicator of the issue but
not the cause of my crash.

Thanks for the quick look. I will try that warning flag. I haven’t changed any
of those flags so it may very well be warning me.

On Feb 19, 2016, at 4:44 PM, Jean-Daniel Dupas