Hi,

   I have a NSTextField, in which i have to update with new string
value when ever user presses Cmd, Control or Option keys. I have tried
with keyDown and controlDidChange methods. These are working with
combination of other keys includes nemuric, character and functional
keys.

   Is there any provision, to capture only modifier keys (with out
pressing on other keys) events in Cocoa.

Thanks & Regards,
- Apparao M.