Hello there,

I am wondering if I am creating a wizard because I need to step people through
a process of choosing from a few devices on the Mac such as a Victor Stream
Reader which is a digital reader for the blind that uses an SD card and a
Trekker Breeze GPS which uses and SD card, how do I go about creating different
pages of the wizard which are blind friendly.  I was a little hesitant to use
the page object because I know in IOS apps that this does not work well for
those of us who are blind.  I was thinking along the lines of doing view
controllers like I would on an IOS application.  Does this work for the Mac?
It seeming not to work for me because I can’t get the story board to recognize
the new View Controller whether I put it in the story board or whether I put it
in the area where it tells me that my size and dimensions are incorrect.  What
do you guys suggest as the best method?