Okay - Xcode just finished installing and I got to see my code in situ with
fixable warnings.

myButton.addTarget(self, action: "selected:", forControlEvents: .TouchUpInside)

//above shows fixable warning. Changes to this:

myButton.addTarget(self, action: #selector(AudioElement.selected(_:)),
forControlEvents: .TouchUpInside)

I get it now that I can see what's going on with better context. I can also
just replace AudioElement with self.