I have an OS X app, which creates a file like: SomeName.zapmax
This file has:
ContentType:  dyn.ad6s….j67df
Extended Attribut: com.apple.metadata:kMDLabel_u37…wqm = some unrecognisable
data
ContentTypeTree: public.data ← public.item

This file gets sent via AirDrop to an iOS Device.

On this iOS Device is another app of mine, which accepts public.data as
Document Type.

When this file arrives on the iOS Device, quite a few app (besides my app)
declare to accept this file, which makes no sense, as it has a proprietary
format.

I would like to give this file some special UTI, which only my iOS App does
understand.
How can this be done?
That is, how to associate a special UTI with the file?

Gerriet.