I am creating an Objective-C document app with the latest version of Xcode.

Scenario as follows:

A user selects File/New and, after creating a new document along with its
window, my IBAction for this ends with

[newDoc saveDocumentAs:self];

displaying the usual Save panel.

However, the user might Cancel. In this case, I would like to close the window
and discard the new document.  My problem is that saveDocumentAs returns void,
not BOOL indicating success (or not).

What is the recommended way to capture a Cancel in this case? Any sample code
available?

Thanks.

--
Michael McLaughlin