I have a modal view controller presented with custom transition and style. It
works fine.

But if I present another view controller on top of that, and then dismiss that
second view controller, the first one is briefly the full size of the screen,
and then snaps back to the desired size.

Any idea why this is happening? I tried to use Xcode to look at the view
hierarchy while the second VC was presenting, but it brings my machine to a
standstill and is virtually unusable.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com