On Thu, Apr 28, 2016, at 05:03 PM, Rick Mann wrote:
> I'm getting the following message in the console:
>
>       Attempting to load the view of a view controller while it is
> deallocating is not allowed and may result in undefined behavior
> (<UIAlertController: 0x14e6f8a20>)
>
> Thing is, I get it when handling a universal link (a link tapped outside
> my app, but which is sent to my app for handling). This message is logged
> before application(_:continueUserActivity:restorationHandler:) gets
> called.
>
> At the time, I have my app's regular UI showing, and no
> UIAlertViewControllers have been instantiated.
>
> Any idea why I'm seeing this? Thanks!

Can you set a breakpoint on -[UIViewController loadView] with a
condition of `[(id)$x0 isKindOfClass:[UIAlertController class]]` (on
device) or `[(id)$rdi isKindOfClass:[UIAlertController class]]` (in the
Simulator) while your app is in the background, then reproduce? That’ll
at least tell you what’s triggering the message. If further
investigation indicates that the alert is being created by the
framework, please file a bug report.

--Kyle Sluder