Hi,

The other thing to watch out for is if you have non ARC Classes in your
project, you can forget that they are using assign rather than weak for
properties (so the reference doesn’t get zeroed) that can lead to sending
message to objects that have been destroyed if you are not careful. You have
the same problem with Non-ARC of course, but once you have used ARC for a while
you tend to forger about the non ARC classes and expect it to work like the
rest of your App. I only say this, because I had a nasty bug that took quite a
while to find because I was assuming everything was ARC.

Also I’ve found when converting from Non-ARC to ARC that in doing so can reveal
code smells and often you can simplify things…..

All the Best
Dave