On 5/23/2016 1:56 PM, Fritz Anderson wrote:
On 23 May 2016, at 1:37 PM, Seth Willits <sli...@araelium.com> wrote:
I'm telling you guys I used every skill I could think of, staring at zillions of
system calls in traces etc, and in the end all I needed was a little luck and it
was all due to a simple copy & paste error.
and Seth was enlightened.

        — F

You're not alone. Even something as simple as editing a makefile can drive you mad when bitten by the insidious copy & paste error.

http://skycoast.us/pscott/archives/000071.html

 - P