I'm trying to implement the kind of chrome hiding that the Photos app on iOS
does: tap the image, and the status, nav, and tool bars (and background) fade
to black.

One of the animations available is to slide up. My view has (from top to
bottom): the status bar, nav bar, our main content view, and some metadata
below the content, and no toolbar. The content has a constraint to the top
layout guide, among others. When I hide the status bar and nav bar, the content
expands upward, but leaves a gap the size of the status bar. It seems that the
top layout guide moves up when the nav bar hides, but not up to the top of the
screen when the status bar hides.

I'd like to transition between that and a full-screen view where the main
content expands to fill the screen.

Am I just going to have to put in multiple constraints, and activate and
deactivate them as needed?

Thanks!

--
Rick Mann