iOS 9.3.2

I have an app with a UISearchBar.
I type something in the SearchBar. Keyboard appears.
I press a long time in the SearchBar.
I get a black thingy “Select | Select All | Paste” and select “Select All”
I get another black thingy: “Cut | Copy | … | Share” and select “Share".
Keyboard disappears and I get a colourful Panel with, among others, “Add to
Notes”. I select this.

I get a Notes-Panel, which has at the bottom something to choose which Note to
use.
The problem: the keyboard has just reappeared and is obscuring the lower part
of the Notes-Panel.

So: is there any notification like: “A share extention panel is going to
appear”, which I could use to hide the keyboard.
Or what else can I do?

As it is now, sharing a selection to the Notes app is just not usable.

Oh, I just noticed: when I press the Home button and then reactivate my app,
the Notes-Panel has magically moved up so that it is no longer obscured by the
keyboard.

Also: this happens with all apps: type; then trigger the Notes-Panel → Panel
obscured by keyboard.
Looks like an iOS bug.
But still: is there a work-around?

More: no problem on iPad (Keyboard goes when Notes-Panel comes); only with
iPhone 5se.
Did not test with Simulartor, because it has no Notes app.

Gerriet.