Reminds me of the old days before UICollectionView, where you could have table
view cells scroll horizontally by embedding a rotated table view in each cell,
then rotating the child table view’s cells in the opposite direction.

Jeff Kelley

slauncha...@gmail.com | @SlaunchaMan <https://twitter.com/SlaunchaMan> |
jeffkelley.org <http://jeffkelley.org/>