I have an app running only on iPad right now that uses CoreData. From time
to time, I receive updated data from the server which forces me to clean up
my local database.

I would like to be able to delete small chunks of data in the background
but I don't find any appropriate key for UIBackgroundModes.

Anybody ever had to do something similar? What did you use?

The app is for enterprise distribution so I don't have to worry about the
app being rejected for using the wrong key for UIBackgroundModes but I'd
like the system to give time to my app as much as possible.

Any idea or suggestion gladly accepted!

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin laur...@nemesys-soft.com