Hi

Hi I have 2 questions related to NSRuleditor (not NSPRedicateEditor);
- On one side, I can not find the format of a formattingDictionary for a NSRuleEditor. If I look at the doc the only thing I find is " The formatting dictionary should have NSString keys and NSString values. The syntax of the keys and values is the same as the syntax for strings files."
But I admit I find this more confusing than helpful.
- On the second side I never see the delegate method being called like for numberOfChildrenForCriterion. Could it be related that the formattingDictionary of the NSRuleEditor is nil (my first question)?

I also looked at the PDF from WWDC 2007 which mentions NSRuleEditor ("Beyond BUttons and slider..."), but without success

Thanks

laurent