First time doing this on my own.

I have the classic AppController class. I set the datasource and the
delegate to be AppController for my dataSource. I have a NSTableView* to the
table
that I also set in Interface Builder.

I have the methods below. listOfItems is a NSMutableArray with some NSString
objects in it.

I get the warning:
2008-06-19 19:12:55.889 OwnDataSource[96942:10b] *** Illegal NSTableView
data source (<AppController: 0x137b00>).  Must implement
numberOfRowsInTableView: and tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:

But I clearly have those. What have I done wrong?

Thanks for any help,
Alex

-(int) numberOfRowsInTableView:(NSTableView*) thetable
{

    return [listOfItems count];
}

-(id) table: (NSTableView*)tv
             objectValueForTableColumn:(NSTableColumn*)tableColumn
             row:(int) row
{

    return [listOfItems objectAtIndex:row];