On Sep 22, 2016, at 02:31 PM, Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

Are you able to reproduce this in a sample app? I tried the following
but got no crash:

I haven't tried. The real method this came from is much more complex than my
simplified example; 6 enumerate* loop blocks on dicts and arrays (a couple
nested), another parameter before the reference parameter, lots of object
allocation. After spending the bulk of my day on tracking down the problem, I
don't want to waste more trying to come up with a sample that duplicates it.
I'm sure you understand. If ARC can't do the right thing, it should be flagged
as something that the user should change.

Sent from iCloud's ridiculous UI, so, sorry about the formatting