I have an NSCollectionView whose items' size are dependent on a zoom slider,
with the largest zoom fitting 1 item within the width or height of the
enclosingScrollView. What's the best way to cause the items to resize as a
result of the NSCollectionView being resized (caused by window resize,
enclosing splitter resize, etc)? Maybe set up a notification handler for
NSViewFrameDidChangeNotification on the NSCollectionView's enclosingScrollView?
Or is there something in the massive collection of collection and layout
classes that would be better? I looked through it all, but nothing makes sense
for this.

--
Steve Mills
Drummer, Mac geek