NSURLRequest initWithRequest:delegate:startImmediately has been deprecated and
I am not sure what to use in its place.

Building with xc 6.2 and sdk 9 with a deploy target of 10.5 all is well, even
running on Sierra.

Building with xc 7.3.1 and sdk 10.11 this code:

NSURLConnection* connection = [[NSURLConnection alloc] initWithRequest:request
delegate:self startImmediately:YES];

fails immediateley calling it delegate method connection:didFailWithError: with
error -1022

running on El Capitan or Sierra.

What is going on or what don't I understand.

Or, should I move to NSURLSession ... I haven't found yet if NSURlSession will
deploy on 10.5

Any help is sorely needed.

-rags