I’m writing my first WatchKit app. My deployment target is watchOS 3.1.

I have searched the documentation and tutorials for scheduling local
notifications on the watch, and I’m stuck at step 1. This line of my
WatchKit Extension app’s InterfaceController.swift app file will not
compile:

  let content = UNMutableNotificationContent()

I’m sure I’m missing something that should be obvious, but this is how the
documentation I’ve found says to instantiate the content object.

What am I doing wrong?

--

Charles