The recommended approach here (I think) is to show the notification on
whichever device the user is using. Are you implementing any of the
UserNotification framework pieces on the phone? Would it work for your purposes
if the alert sometimes appeared there?

Jeff Kelley

slauncha...@gmail.com | @SlaunchaMan <https://twitter.com/SlaunchaMan> |
jeffkelley.org <http://jeffkelley.org/>