I remembered seeing something like that in an app that had been doing some
things deep with the drawRect: call that was causing the view to become dirty
again. I fixed it by getting rid of that code. Try looking for something like
that first.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/