I asked this question recently, but maybe not in a clear enough way.

If I use Apple’s Timer program on the watch, I can tell it to alert me in
15 minutes, and it works without fail.

I want to make a smarter timer program for the watch, but I want my timer
to “go off” in a way that’s prominent and noticeable—but short, so I don’t
have to tap anything to silence the alert.

(In case my terminology is not precise, what I mean by “alert” is: the
watch makes a prominent vibration and sound and my app comes to the
foreground for optional interaction.)

Is there any possible way to make an alert that will definitely sound on
the watch?

Alternatively, is there any way to schedule an app to wake up and come to
the foreground?

--

Charles