Hello,

I intend to increase contrast of inactive radio buttons a little because they
are hardly legible.
The idea is to draw to a bitmap, increase contrast, draw to screen.
To my surprise this already increases contrast without any manipulation of the
bitmap.
What is going on here?

class MyRadioButton:NSButton
        {
        override init( frame frameRect: NSRect )
                {
                super.init( frame:frameRect )
                setButtonType(.RadioButton)
                }

        required init?( coder:NSCoder )
                {
                super.init( coder:coder )
                }

        override var flipped:Bool { return false }

        var bitmapContext:NSGraphicsContext!
        var bitmap:NSBitmapImageRep!

        override func drawRect( dirtyRect: NSRect )
                {
                if bitmapContext == nil {/*create bitmap and bitmapContext*/}

                let savedContext = NSGraphicsContext.currentContext()
                NSGraphicsContext.setCurrentContext( bitmapContext )
                super.drawRect( dirtyRect )

                // increase contrast in bitmap

                let dirtyRectImage = CGImageCreateWithImageInRect(
bitmap.CGImage, dirtyRect )
                NSGraphicsContext.setCurrentContext( savedContext! )
                CGContextDrawImage( savedContext!.CGContext, dirtyRect,
dirtyRectImage )