I had a previous question to the list about animating autolayout constraint
changes at runtime. The documentation on this is a little thin and was grateful
for the list's suggestions on the correct way to do this.

I can now animate my constraint changes but I notice that subviews aren't
animated. For example, I have a single view with a width constraint, and this
view has a label as a subview that expands to the size of it's parent view via
edge constraints.
I can change the width constraint constant of the parent view at runtime and it
animates very well. However, the subviews jump into place immediately then the
parent view animates into place. I see the same behavior with a button as a
subview.

Doing a Google search I see examples of other people running into this same
problem but don't find a good solution. For example, I see people animating the
subview themselves via a timer.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20097580/autolayout-animate-constraint-does-not-animate-subviews#32891810

This doesn't look like a very good solution to me since it would be almost
impossible to match that same animation of the parent view.

Before I go too much further, I'm looking to see if there are better solutions
out there, other other pointers to documentation about this.

Thanks.

Doug Hill