> On Jan 4, 2017, at 2:00 PM, cocoa-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com wrote:
>
> Hi all
> I would like to get your experience of using tableViewSelectionDidChange
> notification of NSTableView. I have 2 table using in my application. When I
> click first table row, it is selected and row shown as blue. When I click
> second table row, first table row color becomes gray but still selected. When
> I select the same row (selected gray row) in first table,
> tableViewSelectionDidChange method is not called because it is the same row.
> What is the best way to get still notification to click the same row? Is it
> possible to use NSTableView action property using Selector? If so, is there
> any side effect of using the NSTableView#action?
> func onAction(sender : NSTAbleView){    //This is called irrespective of row
> is selected before or not
> }

What you have to do is when you get the didselect notification in the one
table, you need to unselect from the other table. There are a couple of small
issues with this still, and you lose the selection in the first table, if that
matters. I'll send you a link to some old code where I had a similar issue.
It's ObjC, but should be adaptable to Swift.