I have a situation where the distance of an onTouchesBegan in iOS produces
a scale for an object.

min distance of 100 = scale of 1.0
max distance of 200 = scale of 3.0

So I am looking for a number between 100 and 200 which ends up being
between 1.0 and 3.0. I can get the distance easily enough, but the scale
factor eludes me at the moment. Coffee? Lack of this kind of math for over
20 years? Heh.

self.scaleCircle.transform = CGAffineTransform(scaleX: percentage, y:
percentage)

What math would I apply to get that range?

Eric