There is an open specification for the file format, which will allow you to
easily (if tediously) write your own exporter.

The spec is at:
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-376.htm

(These are huge downloads)

If you have access to a Windows PC, there is a Windows-based software
development kit INCLUDING an inspector that will let you open and inspect
documents. It is invaluable to be able to create a document in Word similar
to the one you need to generate, then save and inspect it to see what files
actually go inside. Unfortunately the inspector often refuses to open
malformed files, so you’ll be using it to see what you need to imitate, not
to gauge how far off you are from the mark.

Those tools are at:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30425

--

Charles