I'm working on a project (with another developer) that will target OSes older than 10.5, and I'd like to use the Leopard-only NSWindow method -setCollectionBehavior:. As far as I know, the best way to do this is to check for the method using -respondsToSelector:. I need to use the enum type NSWindowCollectionBehavior. When I try this, I get an error saying "error: 'NSWindowCollectionBehaviorCanJoinAllSpaces' undeclared (first use in this function)" and a warning "warning: 'NSWindow' may not respond to '-setCollectionBehavior:'". This is because I'm using the 10.4 SDK... I've read in some places to set the "Cross-develop using target SDK" setting of the project to 10.5, but that setting is not available in the General tab of the project info. Does anyone know how to do this properly without angering the compiler?