Hi Peter.

Have you tried also passing `usesLineFragmentOrigin` as one of the options? It
works here.

Here’s some code I’m currently using to achieve a similar effect:

let sizeLimit = CGSize(width: 80.0, height: CGFloat.greatestFiniteMagnitude)
let size = attrString.boundingRect(with: sizeLimit, options:
[.usesLineFragmentOrigin, .usesFontLeading], context: nil).integral.size

And it returns the expected size.

best,
elland