Hi,

I’m looking for a decent Application that runs on the Mac that will allow me to
create detailed diagrams of Objective-C Classes. Basically I have a Network of
inter-related Objects, the Network is represented by Array’s and Dictionary’s
and I like to do some diagrams showing how each object in the Network is linked.

I’ve tried a few Apps from the App Store and although they are “OK” they either
buggy for hard to use and don’t have any in-built objects that are suitable for
representing Classes/Objecrs. The type of diagrams I’d like are similar to the
ones in the Apple Documentation.

Thanks in Advance for any suggestions…..

All the Best
Dave